The Way I Do Business
- INITIAL CONSULTATION WITH CLIENT
- Gather information and profile client, assess risk tolerance and identify needs/goals
- Review existing program with client to see what needs are and are not being met
- PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS AND REVIEW
- Analyze existing program to identify assets not meeting risk tolerance
- Outline potential alternative scenarios
- FOLLOW UP MEETING
- Explain diagnosis and alternate scenarios using various asset allocation strategies
- Educate client on potential risks and rewards
- Discuss program design and expectations
- Agree on plan of action/Investment Policy Statement
- IMPLEMENT PLAN AND MONITOR
- Regular follow up contact as needed and open communication
- Monitoring of results
- REPEAT PROCESS AS NEEDED OR ENVIRONMENT CHANGE
Commitment to Excellence
I am committed to providing top quality service and following the professional and ethical guidelines that will contribute to the success of our business relationship. I seek to avoid simple buy/sell transaction oriented relationships. As an Independent Registered Investment Advisor, I make recommendations that are based on the client`s best interest, without influences from quotas, special proprietary incentives or other promotional gimmicks. One of the primary reasons I went independent was to remove myself from this conflicted environment. The client must always come first, not the firm. Education, credentials, and experience are all critical ingredients in the development of a superior financial advisor. Look hard at an individuals background. It may save you money in the long run. I make the following added value pledge to you:
Place your interests first.
Respond to inquires quickly and efficiently.
Treat my clients with respect and courtesy.
Explain the rationale of my investment recommendations.
Help balance financial goals against risks tolerances.
Commit to the highest standard of integrity.
Seek to reinforce the trust placed in my continuing education.